Sunday, June 17, 2012

Thankful Christmas Tree


Last Fall, I saw a lot of adorable thankful trees, where families had written things they were thankful for on paper leaves, and taped them to the wall. I wanted to make one, but missed it for Thanksgiving, so ours was a big green thankful Christmas tree. After Christmas, I kept the stack of papers at my computer desk so I could make the list of things the kids were thankful for, and there it sat, and here I am in June going crazy about the clutter on the desk, so I'm finally getting it typed out!!

We are thankful for: 
Pie
Our House
Music
Sunflowers
Disneyland
Diego
The Temple
Computers
Brooklyn
Grandpa
Snow
Church
Preschool
Windows
Hanukkah
Lincoln
Heavenly Father
Baby Jesus
Birds
San Diego
Our Family
Ms. Cindi
A Heart for Love
Grandpa Ricky
Jason
Moose
Dad and Mom
Happiness
Scorpions
A/C
Deer
Grandpa Ricky (again)
Television

And several discernible pictures that seem to be (and very well could be): A three-eyed monster,a butterfly, a hook, and a family. 

:)

2 comments:

andalu8 said...

Wait...

How come no one is greatful for you or Athen??

Lucia said...

Yes, I noticed that as well. No representation on the tree, but we are getting plenty of love in real life :)

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee