I'm likin' it!
- my husband!
- conversations with toddlers
- the possibility of new places
- good distractions
- my fridge just after shopping
- baby wiggles in my belly
- the first scoop of peanut butter in a new jar
- the child lock on the toy closet door
- new insight in old scriptures
- swiffer wet jet
- plastic baggies for all snacking occasions
- slip-on shoes
- Food storgage
- always having what we need, when we need it!
Not so much...
- big fuzzy, beefy spiders.
- scrubbing the inside of the oven
- the vivid bad dreams that occasionally accompany pregnancy
I guess that's about it! Counting blessing first really shortened my 'not so much' list.
*Although I am sure there is some reason to be grateful for spiders, I can't think of it now, so please feel free to enlighten me!