- Buy fruit for the relief society birthday breakfast. CHECK
- Help set up the breakfast. CHECK
- Eat yummy breakfast with great gals. CHECK
- Go on visits. CHECK
- Wash the smashed bannana and lasagna residue off the couch covers. CHE- not done yet, but I SO love being able to throw these kinds of messes into the washing machine, and as soon as I move the current load to the dryer, I will be doing that.
- Break up the war that brooklyn and diego have declared on each other today. CHECK.
- Early naptime. CHECK!
- Sigh about how lovely it would be to have a furnished dream home and new car in Sonoma.
- Clean my house for just in case the HGTV camera crew pops by this week to tell me I won their 2009 Dream Home Sweepstakes. - Whoa, I better get to work.
Here's a picture of our future home. Pending the big win, of course.
( courtesy of HGTV)