Friday, October 27, 2017

MY ABCS

MY mom did this about 8 years ago so know that I have been passed the golden keyboard I will do my ABCS


ABCs info about me

A
 - Age: 13
B - Bed size: full size
C - Chore you hate: Washing dishes any time (like mother like daughter)
D - Dog: No, but we do have a hamster and a bunny does that count?
E - Essential start your day item:Fresh air 
F - Favorite color(s): turquoise 
G - Gold or Silver: Both
H - Height: 5'4 ish 
I - Instruments you play: piano,guitar both poorly (we are like the same person)
K - Kids: No ,but I love them
L - Living arrangements:  house 
M - Mom's name: Lucia
N - Nicknames: Moo Moo, moomoo maggey, brookie cookie etc.
O - Overnight hospital stay: Yes, tonsil and adenoid removal  
P - Pet Peeve: My collectibles going missing 
Q - Quote from a movie"She said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak." Napoleon dynamite 
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 3 brothers
T - Time you wake up: 6:30
V - Vegetable you dislike: I am willing to try any vegetable that wont kill me or hurt me in any way.
W - Wrist watch: Swatch 
X - X-rays you've had: Throat mouth area don't remember any more  
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Leaving school early. YES! 
Z - Zoo favorite: Abu dhabi 

No comments:

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee