Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Thinking

As I look over the blog posts from when I was small I realize time flies. I think of my 4- year -old self always carefree and only thinking about the next few minutes. I have reached a point in my life where I have to start choosing what my life will become. It is not like I am getting kicked out the house( I still have a few years till that happens)but I still feel like I am at a crossroad.  In school, they are always telling us that what we do now is the structure for our future. That can send mixed signals to everyone. For one of my friends, it means that if she studies hard enough she will get into Stanford. That could be what they are saying, but to other friends, they are saying if you don't listen you will never amount to anything or if you don't stop acting badly you will be a bad person in the future. To me, it means what you do now draws up your future. Well, now is now and I think I am going to enjoy the moment while it lasts. I will start by doing my homework and studying so I can get a good education.


This is Brooklyn signing out. See you next time!😉

No comments:

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee