Friday, June 01, 2018

Lincoln is 8!

1. If you were to have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? 50000 to charity, 5000 to fast offering, 500000 to humanitatian aid, 45000 to buy stuff for my family, and the rest in the general mission fund. 
2. How do you make pizza? Put sauce, cheese, onions, chicken, bbq sauce, more chicken, more sauce, lasagna, and cook it. 
3. How long does it take to make dinner? 35 minutes
4. How much does a car cost? 50000 dhs
5. What is the name of your grandma? Auntie-Bah
6. What do you think Brooklyn will be when she grows up? Doctor that not sure if they will pass doctor school.
7. What does your dad do best? Let me use screens
8. What is your mom good at? Typing a list of things I have to say the answer to.
9. What do you like most about your mom?  She doesn't make me live on the streets
10. What do you like most about your dad? He supports my mom which makes it so I dont have to live on the streets.
11. How strong is your dad? As strong as iron man.
12. What’s your mom’s favorite thing to do? See her mother that came over this month
13. What time do your parents wake up in the morning? 5:00
14. When do they go to sleep? 8
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Whatever life wants me to do
16. How many kids will you have? Why? 4 kids so that I can have them to play with each other or can go in pairs to play different games
17. Where will you live when you grow up? Wherever life takes me
18. What are you afraid of? Being eaten to death by a lion, and captured by a robber
19. What are you proud of? *laugh* Of being an american (with a cheesy dance)
20. If you could get anything you want, what would you ask for? My family to only die when they want to but at least be the age of 42- change that to 100
21. Tell me about best day in your life ? I cant do that... the day that I was sitting down and mom was asking me questions and she said tell me about your best day, and I said the day that I was sitting down...
22. What is the healthiest thing you eat? Pure sugar
23. What do you do in the mornings? Go on the TV
24. What is an example of a good deed? Someone sees a homeless man and he helps
25. Whats your favorite joke? Knock knock. Who's there? Boo. Boo Who? You don't have to cry, its just a joke.         

No comments:

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee