Thursday, March 15, 2007

Silly stuff...

As I was wandering through the Disney Store website searching for coordinating shirts for the family trip to Disney(!!!), I lamented at the fact that they don't make shirts for children under size 2T. I realize that 0-24 months is a very small percentage of the population, but still, Disney? Kid friendly right?
I wonder how hard it is to fake a mickey mouse emblem on a baby polo. I can just hear my little boy in the future, "I was always the odd one out, they didn't even get me family shirt on our disney vacation."

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

When are you going?

Cherice said...

Okay Lucia, I thought you were going to embrace this blogging thing?! You haven't posted since March! (Granted, I haven't read since then, but I'm setting up RSS feeds for all my friends' blogs so that they can come to me instead of me having to go check them all. Once that is accomplished, I can be a more diligent reader. Besides, how ELSE are we going to keep up with you now that you live so far away?!

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee