Friday, April 16, 2010

the baby grows

So, monitoring my belly growth through pictures is pretty anti-climactic. I love seeing my friends blogs, and how their bellys get bigger, and I keep getting excited that i'm feeling tons bigger and taking pictures only to find out it's not much different than the last one. Especially in these last 2 pics, you can only tell time has passed because my hair is longer.





15 weeks (barely showing at all)


22 Weeks





28 weeks (in a particularly large hour)

































The latest pic. That actually looks smaller than the one 4 weeks prior.



So, you see, not much to show, but in 32 short days, little Lincoln be encircled in our arms instead of squished between my vital organs. A step up for both of us.

2 comments:

West Family said...

You look beautfiul! I love your hair! Good luck with the new baby!

tzennibah said...

Are going to donate your hair to "locks of love" when you chop it?

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee