Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A lovely day!

I had a great day!

The dishes were clean when I woke up.
My neighbor tended my babes while I exercised, showered, and blow dried my hair. (We trade off every other day- LOVE IT!)
Went visiting teaching- Both ladies had toys for my kids to play with, and the weather was perfect for the walk between appointments.
Enjoyed an impromptu play date while the kids played outside and a few ladies and I visited in the shade.
One of the above mentioned ladies was cleaning out her freezer and gave me a ziplock bag of the most delicious diced mangoes!
My kids looked SO cute in their costumes for J's work Halloween carnival. Jack-Jack was an adorable improvement on last year's costumes!
I carved a pumpkin for the first time since like... 1994.

I can't figure out where I put my camera to document any of this- but oh well. I'm basking too much to care.

No comments:

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee