Friday, October 31, 2008

tag 2- crazy eights!

No- I have not been cleaning for 7 hours. I cleaned for 1 hour, chatted with my awesome visiting teachers , had a mini surprise visit from Sylvia , went to a carnival at a nursing home, came home and saw Jessie strolling to guitar class, went to guitar class (even though I don't have a guitar... Yes Michigan friends, it has just gotten worse since my 'go to book club without reading the book' days!), came home, put kids to bed, ate dinner with Jas, had the 'What if you/I die tomorrow?' discussion, decided we must not die, and finally I returned to blogging.

I decided to tag Jason- so here are his answers to
TAG #2
as dictated to lucia



8 TV shows I like (liked) to watch:

1. Office
2. 24
3. heroes
4. Life
5. Gi Joe
6. Transformers
7. Sports Center
8. CNN

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

1. Rancheritos
2. KFC
3. Chipotle
4. McDonalds
5. Red Lobster
6. Sams club
7. sizzler
8. Ramirez

8 things that happened today:

1. Heard presentations for new boss
2. advised students
3. ate free lunch
4. got a grip of pens and paper FREE from the bookstore
5. rode the bus
6. talked to a stranger
7. went potty in the public bathrooms @ BYU
8. went to class

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Birthday
2. Going to bed
3. Going potty
4. end of school
5. San Diego for christmas
6. Rexburg offering me a job one day
7. Owning a house in Rexburg
8. Eating at Ramirez in Rexburg.

8 things on my wish list:

1. Audi TT
2. Lucia not to die. Ever. For me to die before her.
3. World peace.
4. To be able to slam dunk one day, just once.
5. Diego to become an amazing soccer star.
6. A massive raise
7. MSU would freakin' go to a BCS bowl game.
8. Visit every country in the world at least twice.

I tried really hard to just be a scribe, not a contributor... hehe, jason does enjoy going to the bathroom. Men.

oh yeah, and Jason says that he tags BENJAMIN FORSYTH!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lucia,
Love it. I'm gonna make dave to a tag someday, and then maybe he'll starting reading his own family blog. the dork. hee hee, anyway, fun to see you today! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Amanda

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee