Saturday, August 08, 2009

ABCs of me

I love reading your posts for stuff like this TAG, but if you have overdosed on tags lately, this is yet another one, so feel free to click "mark as read" on your reader.

ABCs info about me

A
- Age: 25
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: washing dishes AFTER they've been through the dishwasher
D - Dog: someday... already trained.
E - Essential start your day item: glass of water
F - Favorite color(s): always changes
G - Gold or Silver: each in their place
H - Height: 5'11 ish
I - Instruments you play: piano, guitar both poorly
K - Kids: 3 - and more someday
L - Living arrangements: 3 bed. apartment in old brick house
M - Mom's name: Jennie Sue
N - Nicknames: Guadalupe
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: no
P - Pet Peeve: Useless junk that renders an otherwise good movie unwatchable.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Sink Me!" -Scarlet Pimpernel

R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 3 sisters, 3 sis-in-laws, 2 brothers, 2 brother-in-laws
T - Time you wake up: 8, sometimes later
U - Underwear: The best kind.
V - Vegetable you dislike: canned peas
W - Workout style: random at best
X - X-rays you've had: fingers, teeth, leg, I don't remember any more.
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Late night guitar practice with Laureen in my kitchen also, shopping with the gals from my ward and the Grocery Guru and spending $29 for a weeks worth of groceries.
Z - Zoo favorite: San Diego!


I Tag EVERYONE!! I want to read yours!

No comments:

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee