Tuesday, March 03, 2009

What? The zoo is free today?

Yes that's right, the zoo was free last Wednesday so we HAD to go! Here are some of the highlights!



Love that $1 train!



It was so much fun, and we got to see and play with everything we wanted before the rain started sprinkling down. The rain was perfect too, seeing as it gave me an easy explanation for why it was time to go home, even though it was time anyways. The fact that I did not have to be the villain that ruined the fun by saying its time to go was a definite plus!

1 comment:

Middletonfamily said...

Okay, I am so jealous about going to the zoo for free! How did you find out about it? I totally looked on their site when I moved here for a free day, and saw nothing! How are you feeling and are you guys liking Twilight?

Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.

Harold B. Lee